|Category||Pre-registration by 1 September, 2023||Registration after 1 September, 2023|
|International||USD 135||USD 150|
|Domestic & Domestic credit card||TWD 4,000||TWD 4,500|
Online payment will be converted to NT dollars based on the currency exchange rate.
- All participants and presenters (either oral or poster) are required to register and pay the registration fees.
- Pre-registration is considered completed only if the registration fee is paid before 1 September, 2023.
- Early bird discount: the first 500 registrants will get the easy card (worth NT$200) provided by Department of Information and Tourism,Taipei City Government.
- Registration fees include admissions to all sessions (opening/closing ceremonies, technical/poster sessions, plenary sessions and special sessions), the banquet and coffee breaks.
Methods of payment
- Credit card
- Visa, Master, JCB, AE and U CARD are available for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the online registration procedure.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by registrants.
- Only NT dollars are accepted, actual payment is subject to change according the exchange rate.
- 台灣超商繳費 (Convenience store payment slip)
- Only for Taiwan Area.
- After successful registration, the system will send you a confirmation letter and a link to download the payment slip. Please pay the registration fee before the deadline.
- After paying, please upload related information and payment receipt via the system.
- Payment confirmation takes 7 to 14 days, please keep the payment receipt until the payment is confirmed by ACRS 2023 Secretariat.
- Cash (TWD or USD) only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail.
- All refunds will be made after the conference for administrative reasons.
- Cancellation for registration is allowed before 1 September, 2023 (Taiwan Standard Time GMT+8). We will refund your registration fee after deducting about 20% of the fee as processing charges.
- No refunds after 1 September, 2023 (Taiwan Standard Time GMT+8).
(The website reserves the right to modify.)